India is developing fast and its growth story is now an established one.
As the regulatory and economic environment has opened up, there are new opportunities and/as well as challenges being faced by companies looking to expand into India.
We help companies in setting up a business in India with company registration as well as other steps required before setting up a business in India.
Apart from charting out their India strategy, we have consistently added value with our knowledge and experience of common pitfalls for overseas clients, complications that may arise pertaining to foreign directors along with a deeper understanding of the regulations for domestic as well as international companies.
We assist companies in their India strategy with the following services:
- Market study and strategic analysis
- Partner Identification
- Commerical assistance, negotiation and discussions
- Due diligence and valuation of potential acquisition targets
- Structuring an entity
- Company formation, registration and government approvals
- Compliance with regulations relating to foreign exchange/FEMA
- Company charter/memorandum and articles of association
- Registration with multiple direct and indirect tax authorities
- Other registrations required for employers, manufacturers, service providers, etc.
- Provident fund/pension registrations, ESIC, Shops & Establishments Acts registrations, etc.
- Tax planning and scenario anlaysis
- Ongoing accounting and payroll support